What extra benefits do you get with a total loss gap insurance policy?
Our Total Loss gap insurance has been designed with a clear customer focus. We want our policies to be clear and transparent.
In brief if your vehicle is written off we will pay the difference between your insurance companies settlement and the higher of either;
- The amount that you have outstanding on finance
- The original invoice price you paid.
- The replacement cost of another vehicle the same age, mileage and condition as yours was on the day you first drove it home or the superseding model if the original model is no longer available.
That said you will be pleased to know that as well we have possibly the most comprehensive gap insurance protection in the UK. Your policy will also;
- Pay up to £250 towards the cost of your own motor insurance companies settlement.
- Cover the cost of all factory fitted options mentioned on your invoice.
- Cover the cost of up to £1500 worth of dealer fitted options which can include paint protection.
- Cover the cost of extended warranties where a transfer or cancellation without pro rata refund is not possible.
- You can transfer the balance of any Total Loss Gap Insurance free of charge to another eligible vehicle.
- Your can cancel at any time after 30 days and providing you have not attempted to make a claim receive a pro rata refund.
- You can cancel within the first 30 days and providing you have not attempted to make a claim receive a full refund.
- We do not charge for any administration fees for changes of contact details.
- We do not charge any administration fees for change of registration number.
- We do not pay a nominated or "pet dealership" instead you are paid any funds.
- We do not charge for paying with a credit or debit card and there is absolutely no surcharge.
For a full list of benefits please see your policy documents or why not contact a member of the team who can explain what a Total Loss Gap insurance policy could do for you.